· That children are precious & must receive care from qualified adults who are capable & caring; whose values enable them to be positive role models
· That children should experience numerous positive learning milestones, leading to an increased sense of competence & independence.
· That children’s play is extremely vital to healthy physical development, acceptable social skills, & cognitive growth.
· That teachers, drawing upon their training & experience, must create an appropriate educational environment which carefully guides children from one developmental level to another
· That parents are a vital part in the education of your child.
Little Rockies Learning Center welcomes all people
The Little Rockies Learning Center prides themselves in providing quality education and daycare services to the community.
We understand that children learn in many different ways. Our teachers are trained on how to be initiative in meeting your child's needs.
We focus on:
- Social & Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Development
- Language & Literacy Development
We encourage each parent to be a part of their child's education. You know your child best. Our teachers will work with you and share learning experiences that will help your child succeed.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? The Little Rockies Learning Center is always recruiting for the most qualified candidates.
Positions include, Head Teacher, Co-Teacher, Cook, Support Staff.
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Copyright © 2022 Church On The Rock - All Rights Reserved.